just a very little wonderful life story
just a little from me
(: eunike :)
HELLO :D. Actually welcome to my blog. This is my simple blog, I hope you get many information here. Story in my life that maybe inspired you. Enjoy reading bloggers! *big hug*

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 12:23 AM
Stylish Blogger? Hmm, Is it True?
My First Award

1. Thanks and link to the person who awarded me this award
    In the beginning, I want to say a very big thanks to Presticilla Irawan who has given this award to me! This is the first time I get award in blogger. And like her, I haven't know if there is award like this before. :)

2. Share 8 things about myself
   Okay, I will tell you about myself. Hmm. I think, these are some things that you don't know before.
    • can't be disturb.
    • collecting many film in my lappy, but just a few movie that I have watched it.
    • rather lazy and waste to many time, and cause many homework unfinished.
    • Love my family very much! Especially, daddy and mommy :)
    • wanna to be a manager, director, or something like that. But I also wanna to be a psychologist.
    • Ohya! I have lost my money in my bedroom. Careless slightly, huh?
    • like Mommy's cake so much. Yah, so yummy! Wanna try? :D
    • Having a friendly old brother, it's make me so happy.

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
    Okay :D
    Pick your award guys.. :)

Labels:


Photobucket Photobucket