just a very little wonderful life story
just a little from me
(: eunike :)
HELLO :D. Actually welcome to my blog. This is my simple blog, I hope you get many information here. Story in my life that maybe inspired you. Enjoy reading bloggers! *big hug*

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011 @ 2:03 PM
Nokia c7 Challenge
Bloggers, there is
Nokia c7 challenge.

Help me to vote this yaa guys. I need your vote here.
I'm so happy and I have a big thanks to you who has given your vote here.


just click this link below, but I think it's better if you open your facebook first, 


http://apps.facebook.com/nokiacseven...a32b7d4cf098df

The picture will like this,






Help me click the vote button guys,
you can give your thumb to :)
But, i just need your vote.


You can join the challenge too! Give me your link so I can vote yours back.
Ohya, I will give you special award from me. Just for you bloggers!


I'm waiting for your vote guys. 
Thanks a lot..

Labels: ,


Photobucket Photobucket